Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cute Pick up Lines that will Make her Laugh

1.) Can I be the water in your bathtub?

2.) Have you told your parents that you have found Mr. Perfect? [No] Then give them a call and inform them that we are going on our first date.

3.) You spend so much time in my dreams, should I charge rent?

4.) I don’t care what people have to say about you, I just know that you are an intelligent girl who would never say ‘no’ when I will ask you out for a date!

5.) The night is young, the moon is bright,
Would you mind teaching me ‘how to make love’ tonight.

6.) If you want to say no then my question is ‘Do you mind if I sleep in your lap?’

7.) If your answer is yes then tell me ‘Would you take me out for a Date?’

8.) I know you don’t believe in love but still lets give it a try.

9.) I find you sweet, I love sweets, Can I have a bite?

10.) You’ve made me so nervous that I’ve totally forgotten my standard pick-up line.

That doesn’t mean you only stick to these only, make your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment